Want the best in Off-Road light placement? Look no further.
Introducing Knuckle Pod Mounts, the revolutionary steering knuckle light brackets engineered to enhance your on and off-road visibility by synchronizing your lights with your steering wheel movements.
Not only do these mounts excel in rocky terrain, but they also prove invaluable for piercing through fog and dust when paired with amber lights, thanks to their strategically positioned lower mount. Additionally, our hassle-free bolt-on design guarantees you'll be ready for an adventure in no time!
Fitment: works on most Dana 60 axles with stock knuckles.
Click HERE to see compatible Knuckle Pod Lights
- Designed for Dana 60/50 Super Duty Axles with Stock Knuckles
- Works with all Wheel Backspacing
- Sold as a pair (Powder Coated Black)
- Made from 3/16" Steel
- Bolt On Design (Requires Drilling)
- Hardware Included
- Laser Cut and CNC Bent for Precision
- Works With Most 2" LED Single Pod Lights
- Lifetime Warranty
US Patent No. *11,254,259* & *11,524,622*
Installation by professional mechanic recommended.
Intended for off road use only. Install at your own risk