Want the best in Off-Road light placement? Look no further.
Knuckle Pod Mounts are innovative steering knuckle light mounts that are designed to allow you to turn your lights with your steering wheel, taking your on and off road visibility to another level.
These don't just work wonders in the rocks, they also work great for cutting through fog and dust when used with amber lights due to their lower mounting location. Plus, our easy bolt on design ensures you'll be having fun in no time!
Fitment: works on most Dana 60 axles with stock knuckles.
Click HERE to see compatible Knuckle Pod Lights
- Designed for Dana 60/50 Super Duty Axles with Stock Knuckles
- Works with all Wheel Backspacing
- Sold as a pair (Powder Coated Black)
- Made from 3/16" Steel
- Bolt On Design (Requires Drilling)
- Hardware Included
- Laser Cut and CNC Bent for Precision
- Works With Most 2" LED Single Pod Lights
- Lifetime Warranty
US Patent No. *11,254,259* & *11,524,622*
Installation by professional mechanic recommended.
Intended for off road use only. Install at your own risk