Want the best in Off-Road light placement? Look no further.
These innovative light mounts are designed to allow you to turn your lights in the direction your steering wheel, taking your on and off road visibility to another level.
These don't just work wonders in the rocks, they also work great for cutting through fog and dust when used with amber lights due to their lower mounting location. Plus, our easy bolt on design ensures you'll be having fun in no time!
Fitment: works for most machined high steer arms where both driver and passenger side use tapered nuts. (see pics)
- Ruffstuff Dana 60 Reid Knuckle High Steer Mounts
- Dana “Ultimate 60” Artec Machined High Steer Arms
Check out our Instagram for more!
- Designed for Dana 60 High Steer Arms with Tapered Nuts on Driver and Passenger Side
- Sold as a pair (Bare Aluminum)
- Made from 6061 Aluminum
- Bolt on Design with Machined Aluminum Nuts and Tapered Nuts
- Laser Cut and CNC Bent for Precision
- Works With Most 2"-4" LED Pod Lights
- Trail Tested
Installation by professional mechanic recommended.
Intended for off road use only. Install at your own risk.