Does not work with lift spindles.
Want the best in Off-Road light placement? Look no further.
Introducing Knuckle Pod Mounts, the revolutionary steering knuckle light brackets engineered to enhance your on and off-road visibility by synchronizing your lights with your steering wheel movements.
Not only do these mounts excel in rocky terrain, but they also prove invaluable for piercing through fog and dust when paired with amber lights, thanks to their strategically positioned lower mount. Additionally, our hassle-free bolt-on design guarantees you'll be ready for an adventure in no time!
Click HERE to see compatible Knuckle Pod Lights
- Designed to bolt onto stock spindles of 1999-2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon, Suburban 1500, Tahoe and Cadillac Escalade Trucks PLEASE NOTIFY US OF ANY FITMENT ISSUES
- Works With Most 2" Single LED Pod Lights
- Sold as a pair (Powder Coated Black)
- Bolt on Design (Mounts to forwardmost hub bolts)
- Laser Cut and CNC Bent for Precision
- Lifetime Warranty
US Patent No. *11,254,259*
Installation by professional mechanic recommended.
Intended for off road use only. Install at your own risk.