Want the best in Off-Road light placement? Look no further.
Knuckle Pod Mounts are innovative steering knuckle light mounts that are designed to allow you to turn your lights with your steering wheel, taking your on and off road visibility to another level.
These don't just work wonders in the rocks, they also work great for cutting through fog and dust when used with amber lights due to their lower mounting location. Plus, our easy bolt on design ensures you'll be having fun in no time!
Click HERE to see compatible Knuckle Pod Lights
- Designed to bolt onto hubs of 2007-2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon, Suburban 1500, and Cadillac Escalade Trucks
- Works With Most 2" Single LED Pod Lights
- Sold as a pair (Powder Coated Black)
- Bolt on Design (Mounts to forwardmost hub bolts)
- Laser Cut and CNC Bent for Precision
- Lifetime Warranty
US Patent No. *11,254,259*
Installation by professional mechanic recommended.
Intended for off road use only. Install at your own risk.