Want the best in Off-Road light placement? Look no further.
Knuckle Pod Mounts are innovative steering knuckle light mounts that are designed to allow you to turn your lights with your steering wheel, taking your on and off road visibility to another level.
These don't just work wonders in the rocks, they also work great for cutting through fog and dust when used with amber lights due to their lower mounting location. Plus, our easy bolt on design ensures you'll be having fun in no time!
Fitment: works for most KINGPIN machined high steer arms where both driver and passenger side use 4 or 5 bolt (see pictures).
INSTALL TAPERED WASHERS UNDERNEATH PLATE MOUNTS. REPLACE TAPERED NUTS WITH STANDARD NUTS OF THE CORRECT THREAD PITCH.
- Ruffstuff Dana 60 Reid Knuckle High Steer Mounts (tapered)
- Dana “Ultimate 60” Artec Machined High Steer Arms (tapered)
- "Solid" High Steer Arms (no taper)
- Fusion Dana 60 Axles with High Steer Arms
Click HERE to see compatible Knuckle Pod Lights
- Designed for Dana 60 KINGPIN High Steer Arms with 4 or 5 Bolt Pattern
- Sold as a pair (Powder Coated Black)
- Made from 3/16" Steel
- 60 Degree Stainless Tapered Washers included for Studded Options (washers go underneath the bracket)
- Bolt on Design
- Laser Cut and CNC Bent for Precision
- Recommended to use with most 2" Single LED Pod Lights
- Lifetime Warranty
US Patent No. *11,254,259*
Installation by professional mechanic recommended.
Intended for off road use only. Install at your own risk.